Arcade Scores

Game Option

Game Search

Back to Arcade ·  Game Category ·  Tournament ·  Challenge ·  GOW Wish ·  Report Game ·   · 

Montecarloss

is the Santa Baby 6 (AS3)
Current Hall of Fame Champion
with a score of : 1
Since: 18 March 2023 - 07:48 PM

Santa Baby 6 (AS3)
Downloaded 1 times

Nobody

is the Santa Baby 6 (AS3)
Current High Score Champion
with a score of 0
Scored: --

Flash Game
Description:

Game looks and plays pretty decent. Sounds work and are okay enough.
Okay lets get further into the details shall we? Okay first of all, You could've gave a more in depth explanation with the shooting. At first I was spamming space (I'd assume everyone will at first) then I realized that the first space lets you aim using the star as the guide and the second space lets you shoot out candy. Speaking of shooting, when you shoot enemies, you gain lives pretty quickly. I think this should be fixed. Also The game over music loops even after I closed the game window and play again. On other news I gotta commend you though for making a holiday themed game. It looks good, and has varying enemies to make it seem challenging but it looks more of a one trip game. I would suggest adding an upgrade menu, Or a much better suggestion would be that the Santa Baby would grow up each stage...Dunno Just a thought. Anyways good game. Leaves much potential to be greater though. Game will submit score in the background without refreshing the page.

No current alerts

Game Keys 

Leertaste, Tasten ASWD
#
Username
Score
Comment
Time
Time Spent
No scores have been submitted for Santa Baby 6 (AS3)